BIOADVANCED MONTHLY SUPPORT CAPSULES (60 CAPS)
NaturesPlus Bio Advanced Monthly Support has been especially and carefully formulated for women of menstruating age to support hormone health†, fertility*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease., energy‡ and vitality. Our formula uses a unique complex of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, whole foods and herbs. A complete and comprehensive hormonal† and energy‡ and nervous system support§ for women who want to thrive throughout their monthly cycle.
- SUPPORT HORMONE REGULATION†: Each vegan capsule provides DIM, B6, zinc as well as key nutrients such as magnesium, D3, broccoli sprouts, milk thistle for hormonal regulation† and fertility*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- EFFECTIVE, BIOAVAILABLE AND HIGH POTENCY: Monthly Support features methylated B-vitamins to help reduce tiredness and fatigue‡, vitamin C extracted from organic amla, alongside whole herbs as milk thistle and lemon balm for enhanced efficacy. Achieve balance and nervous system support§ throughout your monthly cycle.
- PROVIDES PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT‡‡: Vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin and magnesium help you beat the monthly blues by supporting the synthesis of hormones† and neurotransmitters††.
- BALANCES BLOOD SUGAR§§: Provides chromium to balance blood sugar§§ and manage cravings.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: NaturesPlus BioAdvanced range only uses NON-GMO, Gluten-Free and Vegan ingredients. Free From major allergens, including yeast. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality natural ingredients and are Independently, third-party tested guaranteed. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered.
*Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. †Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. ††Pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D, and some neurotransmitters. ‡Folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. ‡‡Vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function. §Vitamin C, thiamine,Riboflavin,B6,B12, niacin, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system. §§Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.